Accounting Resources

General Ledger - Journal ID List

Contact information for feeder system (sub-system) journal IDs and other regularly posted journals to the General Ledger.


Instructions for subscribing to GL DSS and CumComp DSS listservs. Receive accounting, GL reporting and CumComp reporting news and information as released by the Accounting & Financial Reporting department.

GL Chartfield Elements, WhoKey & Master File Key (MFK) Resources

Financial Systems, User Guides & Forms

AFR Financial Systems, Online Applications & Tables List – All systems and tables that AFR is the business owner for, along with a description of the purpose, where to access and the method to gain security access to each system and table.

Cumulative Compensation DSS tables - Query data warehouse CUMCOMP schema tables for cumulative compensation salary and fringe data.

Electronic Financial Reports (EFR) Online Portal – Self Service portal designed to help meet standard financial reporting needs. Houses data & information related to Account Maintenance; Transaction Reports and related Reconciliation Status Report, Unassigned Roles Report and Alternate Reconciliation permission; Summary Reports; Grant Reports; and Dashboards for Org, Departmental and Subdepartmental Administrators.

General Information:

Transaction Reports:

Summary Reports:


Grant Reports:

Financial Systems Tools – Self Service search tool application to find details for journal transactions posted through WebCV, PayCV and GLJE.    

General Ledger Journal Entry (GLJE) – Post new (“original”), transfer and accrual journal entries to the General Ledger.

PayCV – Post correcting salary and fringe expense journal entries to the General Ledger for MFK errors.

Transfer accounting transactions between Agency and University funds

  • Agency to University Funds Transfer Request Form.docx - requests for transferring amounts with IACTs 3502-3596 Transfer-In and 7502-7596 Transfer-Out between Agency and University Funds (Grant Funds 500 or 510 are handled differently- see next bulleted item) must be approved by the WhoKey Owners of the impacted accounts, and the Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting.
  • Using Transfer-in or Out IACTs on Grant Funds 500 or 510 are not normally allowed. WebCV should be used to move expenses. If you are not able to complete the WebCV yourself because the expenses occurred in a prior Fiscal Year or you have a question about whether a transfer is allowed, please contact your Grant Accounting contact for assistance:

WebCV – Post correcting revenue and non-payroll expense journal entries to the General Ledger for MFK errors.

GL DSS & CumComp DSS Online Reporting Security Granted through Secondary Security

  • Secondary Security Administrator's Guide (pdf) – Intended only for assisting those administrators needing to use the Secondary Security online application in Self Service to assign security to users for accessing GL DSS and CumComp DSS online reports and the Cash Handling site.

Other Helpful Websites