Cash and Investments Accounting and Reporting Responsibilities
- Reconcile numerous accounts and research and resolve variances, including the University bank account reconciliation.
- Maintain the functionality used for distributing investment income to participants of pooled investments.
- Perform cash, investment, and endowment accounting.
- Provide education and materials for cash handling practices and audit procedures submitted by departments for compliance with policy.
- Coordinate and support the request evaluation, distribution, and monitoring of program cash advances.